Thursday, June 5, 2014

Family Pictures May, 2014

Family pictures, as you know, are one of my most favorite things. I love my family so much! And please don't judge the extreme white-ness of our skin, it is only May in these pictures after all. 
Thank you Jen, once again, for the awesome pictures! You do amazing work!
Gavin was ridiculously cooperative the whole time. We were shocked! Lucy did okay, I'm sad that we couldn't capture her entire adorable smile, although we got a few little half ones. Kids moods are so unpredictable. We were so happy with the outcome though, it was a beautiful day for pictures!





The two most handsome men ever!

I love him more than anyone. So grateful that he's mine!

1 comment:

Anniversary!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Background