Friday, August 15, 2014

Gavin Quotes

Here are just a few from July and beginning of August:

Driving down to Pleasant Grove passing a Budget moving van:
Gavin: "Mom, what spells B U D - oh never mind. It goed away."

Gavin: "Mom, I am growing up."
Me: "I know Gavin, I can't believe you are 3!"
Gavin: "I can believe it. When I get taller and older I will go potty standing up!"

Me: "Gavin, do you think you'll like the splash pad at the park?"
Gavin: "No. In 10 months I will be 4 and in 11 years I will be 14. Then I will like the splash pad."

"When I done drinking my milk, Lucy will be purple."
Me: "Huh?"

Blair: "Gavin will you go check on Lucy to see if she's awake?"
Gavin: "Of course I will! (shouting) Lucy?? Are you awake??"
Us: Sigh....

1 comment:

The South Dakota Snow's said...

"Lucy will be purple"....I have the same response. "Huh?" Still pretty funny comment.

Anniversary!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Background