Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Gavin Quotes

August/September Quotes:

While watching a thunder storm -
Me: "Gavin, I love the thunder! Do you?"
Gavin: "I like thunder. I love the plunger too!"

Gavin's room is so hot despite the fan and the AC, poor kid.
"Mommy, when I waked up from my sweaty nap, can we go to the library?"

Me: "Gavin do you need to go potty?"
Gavin: "No, I just went potty yesterday."

We got stuck at a malfunctioning light for at least 15 minutes while trying to get to the bank:
Me: "This is so so bad Gavin!"
Gavin: "It's not so bad mommy. The light is not green but it is red!!"

Gavin: "Daddy loves mommy and Gavin and Lucy!"
Me: "Who does mommy love?"
Gavin: "Mommy loves daddy and Gavin and Lucy!"
Me: "Who does Gavin love?"
Gavin: "I love Jodi!"

Gavin: "Mommy daddy mommy daddy mommy daddy mommy daddy! Gavin Lucy Gavin Lucy Gavin Lucy Gavin Lucy!"
Me: "How about Grandma and Grandpa?"
Gavin: "No it's Jodi Kyle Jodi Kyle Jodi Kyle Jodi Kyle!"

Lucy crawled into Gavin's room and started to cry:
Blair: "Gavin, can you go check on Lucy?"
Gavin: "Sure!.....Lucy, did you bonk your head? You'll be fine!.....She's okay daddy, I give her a kiss."

"Mommy! Lu is awake!" 
(I laughed about this one for a long time. He still calls her Lu sometimes!)
"Mommy! Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lucy Lu Lu Lu Lu Lu Lu is awake! Thas a lot a Lu's!"
"Mommy! Miss Blue Eyes is awake!"

Oh how we love this boy!

No comments:

Anniversary!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Background