Thursday, June 5, 2014

Gavin Quotes

May/June Quotes
"I'm going to check on my favorite mommy!"

Me: "Gavin, will you count the bananas with me?"
Gavin: "Yes I would, thank you!"

Cousin Michael (3 1/2 years old): "Gavin, you are my best friend!"
Gavin: "Yes, I am."

Trying to get Gavin to leave the playground - 
Me: "Gavin, we really need to go. Mommy is gonna leave now."
Gavin: "Ok, bye mom! I love you!"

Me: "Do you want some more of my smoothie Gavin?"
Gavin: "No, you have some. I'm too busy drinking from my water fountain."

"Mommy, is Norah going potty when Grandma goes in the kitchen with her cell phone?"
Me: "Huh?"

Blair: "I've just got to do this Gavin and then we'll make Mommy's smoothie."
Gavin: "Ok. I've gotta rest my weary wheels."

Gavin to Blair: "I just need Mommy to come in here. I love you though!"

No comments:

Anniversary!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Background