Sunday, July 13, 2014

Gavin Quotes

June/July Quotes
Gavin wanted crackers and I was trying to feed Lucy so I just handed him the box. He was VERY excited! While I'm in the living room feeding her I hear him 
"I eat 1
I eat 2
I eat 3 crackers then I be done.
I eat ALL the crackers then I be done!"

Me: "Lucy isn't feeling well Gavin, she's fevered."
Gavin leaves the room and comes back a few minutes later -
Gavin: "Mommy, I fevered and not feeling well."

"Lucy, you can't eat my underwear. They ah mine and you can't wear my underwear, they are too big. When you are big you can wear underwear too."

Gavin: "Sneeze Lucy!"
Which she does.
Gavin: "Laugh Lucy!"
Which she does.
Gavin: "Mommy, Lucy sneezed on me and she laugh at me too!" 

Gavin: "How many fireworks did we see mommy?
Me: "We saw a lot Gavin!"
Gavin: "Can you count them?"
Me: "I think we saw 1,000."
Gavin: "1,000?? I can NOT count that high!"

Blair: "What happened Gavin? Why are you sad?"
Gavin: "I bonk my...(whimpers) I bonk my noggin."

Gavin: "Jackson was crying in nursery, he went to time out."
Blair: "Who is Jackson?"
Gavin: "Um, he's a boy. He has underwear."

No comments:

Anniversary!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Background