Sunday, June 7, 2015

Gavin Quotes

January 2015 - June 2015
We are so far behind!

Hosanna: "Gavin do you have dimples??"
Gavin: "Squids don't have bones."

"I am cute and handsome and mommy you're pretty and Lucy is pretty. Daddy is... a man."

"I'm a monster and Lucy is a kitty cat and Mommy you're a giraffe!"
Me: "What is daddy Gavin?"
Gavin: "A chicken!"

Blair pours just a little bit of cereal in Gavin's bowl - 
"Is that enough Gavin?"
"No! Get 2,000!"

"Daddy, when I'm 29 like you are, I will touch the ceiling. Not in the kitchen though."

"I love Lucy the most Daddy. Lucy, me and daddy made you some pasta, it's not even gross!"

"Don't throw me daddy, I am not a ball!"

Me: "Gavin you are the cutest boy!"
Gavin: "Mommy you are the cutest girl!"

Gavin comes up behind me with a tape measure - 
"Mommy you don't have to worry, I'm just measuring your bum. Wow! 41 inches!"

"Dear Heavenly Father, thank thee for this day. Please bless that we can have breakfast after we take a nap..."

Me: "Gavin, what would you like to do for your birthday?"
Gavin: "I could ride the train to the library, or maybe I can do that when I'm 5."
Me: "What present would you like for your birthday?"
Gavin: "Well, I don't have a special clock for my room."

Gavin woke up at 6:30. Blair told him it was too early and put him back in bed -
Blair: "Thank you for going back to sleep Gavin."
Gavin: "I promised myself I wanted to sleep until 8:37."
Blair: "Oh you did?"
Gavin: "Yes."

No comments:

Anniversary!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Background